Tax Consulting School Leaver Scheme at Deloitte
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Our vision is to make a positive impact on the reputation and success of our clients, the economy and the wider society. It’s a vision that has spanned our 160-year history.
Today, we create unrivalled opportunities for our people to build successful careers that meet their aspirations as well as deliver for our clients. We nurture the talent of the future – volunteering in schools and mentoring promising entrepreneurs, and helping grow business leaders who can have a wide impact on our economy and society.
Tax Consulting School Leaver Scheme
Want to help all kinds of businesses manage their tax responsibly? And offer the kind of insights that help shape government policy too? Then Tax Consulting could be the perfect way to launch your career. The breadth of clients we work with and the complex intellectual challenges they present make Tax Consulting a fascinating area to join. And the wide range of business, consulting, finance and legal skills you’ll develop while you’re here will lay foundations for a great career ahead.
In Tax, you may be required to assist in the following, but this will vary depending on which department you will join:
- Preparation of tax computations and returns
- Corresponding with clients and tax authorities
- Working with customs and excise
- Providing local and international tax consulting solutions
- Advising our multinational clients' tax and finance teams on the pricing of goods, services, intellectual property and finance transactions across international borders.
- Translating the legal framework into practical advice and innovative thinking.
- Advising on all aspects of international tax planning for staff being sent abroad by UK companies and sent to the UK by large multinationals
- Providing consulting and tax expertise to clients
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!