Apprentice Recruiter at The AATop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with The AA
About The AA
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
It’s our diverse team of innovative and dedicated people, from all kinds of backgrounds, who have made us the country’s number one motoring organisation. It takes a wide range of skills, experience and talent for us to thrive. And that makes our company a vibrant and exciting place to work.
Take your future the extra mile. Are you ready to start building a career in which anything can happen? Bring your potential to us and we’ll provide every opportunity to fulfil it. Our bespoke apprentice programmes have been custom designed to offer the support and coaching you need to develop the skills for success. It takes determination, desire and drive. In return, the rewards are extraordinary.
As the Recruitment Apprentice you will assist the wider Talent team in managing the end-to-end recruitment process across the AA.
This role will involve all reporting and administration, including liaising with line managers, scheduling interviews and will be responsible for the day-to-day support and advice within the Recruitment function.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the loading and tracking of all vacancies and reporting on recruitment data
- Maintain data integrity on recruitment statistics and within (ATS) Talentlink
- Assist with the booking of interviews
- Pro-actively manage internal and external job postings
- Monitor the recruitment mailbox and action queries accordingly
- Process recruitment related Purchase Orders and track invoices in a timely manner
- Participate in project initiatives to improve Recruitment practices and procedures
- Take responsibility for the initial screening of candidates where requested (screening may include but not be limited to initial profile review, CV review and telephone screening
- Coordination of group interview, recruitment days/fairs and open evenings
- Candidate liaison and administering candidate experience surveys
- Administration and coordination of candidate related testing
- Act as a liaison to recruitment agencies when required
- Act as the first point of contact for agencies and external suppliers
- Gathering hiring manager and candidate feedback post interviews and keeping candidates informed on the status of their application.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills – phone, face to face and written
- High level numerical and analytical skills
- Proven administration skills
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Qualifications:
- GCSE (or equivalent), English & Mathematics
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle different demands from various areas of the business
- Time management
- Willingness to learn
- Positive and proactive approach to your work
- Understanding of the importance of a recruitment process
- Challenges the norm and status quo
- Confident, dynamic and enthusiastic by nature
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!