Business Support Apprenticeship at M&G
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with M&G
Engaging, rewarding, and offering a wealth of opportunities.... these are just some of the things our staff say about their career at M&G.
We’re not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, but flexible enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and rotations to your needs.
Business Support Apprenticeship
Have you finished your A Levels and started looking for your first real permanent job? M&G Investments is looking for a school leaver to join its Apprenticeship scheme working within the Distribution Management Office (DMO).
Throughout the 12-18 month apprenticeship you will work towards the appropriate Level 3 Standard, which will include a relevant industry recognised qualification. This opportunity will enable you to develop a wide range of skills and competencies by exploring the way the M&G business is run and by interacting with people across the business at all levels.
Our programme is designed to help people without degrees start their careers within a leading investment management company, straight after sixth form or college and is not a graduate programme. It provides an opportunity to receive on the job training and earn a competitive salary. The Apprenticeships that we offer are permanent roles; however you must achieve your objectives and complete your qualification during the 12-18 month programme to roll off permanently into the team.
Distribution Management Office (DMO)
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Administrator to work within the Distribution Management Office (DMO). This DMO reports directly into the Global Head of Distribution to provide additional bandwidth and support for sales and marketing globally. The DMO’s core role is to represent the needs (sometimes common, sometimes diverse) of our international and UK sales and marketing channels in London, where decisions are often made. Communication is key.
The successful candidate will work in close cooperation with other members of the DMO and should be a team player with an interest in Asset Management Distribution.
- Maintain and update standard reports
- Assist the team with day-to-day processes including
- Coordinate responses to queries in Distribution Management Office (DMO) inbox
- Assist with meeting preparation including printing/ binding
It is expected that the successful candidate will display the following qualities;
- Achieved or predicted a minimum of 96 UCAS points, or equivalent
- English and Maths GCSE at grade C or above
- Keen to start a career in a financial services environment
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An approachable, positive “can do” attitude
- A numerate, logical and analytical approach
- Proactive in learning new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, with willingness to develop these skills further
- Willingness to take part in further qualifications post Apprenticeship
How to apply
To apply and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.