About Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group is a financial services group that’s been serving communities around the UK, for hundreds of years. With some of the most recognised brands in the nation, including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Scottish Widows and Bank of Scotland, we make a difference to the lives of millions of people and businesses. In fact, we provide trusted services to over 30 million UK customers, 12 million online users, and 6 million mobile users. And, the numbers continue to grow.
Commercial Banking – Markets
Are you driven by new challenges? Do you enjoy being part of a team? Want to start a career with one of the UK’s most prestigious and best-known banks? Join the Lloyds Banking Group Commercial Banking – Markets Apprenticeship and you’ll help local and global businesses grow and prosper.
What is Commercial Banking – Markets?
In order to grow and develop, businesses need some form of financing and the risk management associated with it. The Lloyds Banking Group Commercial Banking division is primarily focused on supporting UK businesses and those with strong links to the UK, which covers everything from UK start-ups, global corporates and financial institutions. As part of that division, Commercial Banking – Markets helps clients finance their business and manage market risks so they can achieve their vision.
What you’ll do
The Commercial Banking – Markets Apprenticeship programme is a fully paid, Level 6 apprentice qualification that typically lasts three years.
As a Commercial Banking – Markets apprentice, you will:
- Rotate within the Markets division to learn about financing and risk management activities and work with various teams
- Support corporate organisations, financial institutions but also SMEs to provide the best solutions for clients in terms of debt financing and risk management products
- Learn about client relationships while developing risk management and technical skills
- Be immersed with the world of geopolitics when considering the best strategies and solutions for clients
- Collaborate with teams from the wider group to form a strong link between customer-facing teams and external clients
Across all roles, you will have the support you need to learn and develop, and you’ll be expected to be up to date on market events and the state of the economy.
- Grade C or above in English and Maths GCSE
- A minimum of 112 UCAS points (or equivalent qualification), across at least three A Levels - achieved or predicted, including one STEM subject (science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
Lloyds Banking Group offers flexible working and a wide range of benefits so you can build a reward package that suits you – including private medical benefits and discounted financial products.
Join us for an apprenticeship worth discovering – and you could enjoy an exciting career in Commercial Banking.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Lloyds Banking Group
How did you apply for Lloyds Banking Group? I was looking to open a Lloyds Bank account and came across the...