About Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group is a financial services group that’s been serving communities around the UK, for hundreds of years. With some of the most recognised brands in the nation, including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Scottish Widows and Bank of Scotland, we make a difference to the lives of millions of people and businesses. In fact, we provide trusted services to over 30 million UK customers, 12 million online users, and 6 million mobile users. And, the numbers continue to grow.
Trainee Data Analyst
At Lloyds Banking Group, we are constantly looking for better ways to serve our customers with the help of data and statistics. Trainee Data Analysts are behind the insights that make change possible – they gather information from across our business, analyse it and then use it to recommend new products, or update existing ones.
What to expect?
The Trainee Data Analyst Apprenticeship programme is a fully paid, Level 4 apprentice qualification that typically lasts 18 months.
As a Trainee Data Analyst apprentice, you will:
- Identify and collect data that will help us influence new products and services
- Ensure data management activities are secure
- Learn how to use a range of analytical techniques such as data mining, time series forecasting and modelling techniques to identify and predict trends and patterns in data
- Apply the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders, making recommendations where possible
Will there be training?
During the 15-month programme, you will have the support to learn and develop from a qualified Data Analyst within Lloyds Banking Group. They will be there at every step of your journey to ensure your questions are answered and your progress is on track.
You will also have the chance to study for a professional qualification that supports you to develop the technical knowledge necessary for the role, allowing you to build the future you want.
- Grade C or above in five GCSEs, including Mathematics and English Language or Literature, or
- One A level, plus grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English Language or Literature, or
- Level 3 IT Apprenticeship, or
- One year of IT work experience, plus grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English Language or Literature
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!