Cyber Security Risk Analyst at Lloyds Banking GroupTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Lloyds Banking Group
About Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group is a financial services group that’s been serving communities around the UK, for hundreds of years. With some of the most recognised brands in the nation, including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Scottish Widows and Bank of Scotland, we make a difference to the lives of millions of people and businesses. In fact, we provide trusted services to over 30 million UK customers, 12 million online users, and 6 million mobile users. And, the numbers continue to grow.
Cyber Security Risk Analyst
Our customers number in the millions and we have a duty to protect them every day. In this age of online disruption, the Cyber Security Risk Analysts at Lloyds Banking Group are our first line of defence against cyber threats. They are constantly working to find vulnerabilities in our system, create bespoke defence mechanisms and future-proof against the latest computerised attacks.
What to expect?
The Cyber Security Risk Analyst programme is a fully paid, Level 4 apprentice qualification that typically lasts 18 months.
As a Cyber Security Risk Analyst apprentice, you will:
- React to cyber threats across Lloyds Banking Group – from discovering vulnerabilities in our system, to researching and investigating common attack techniques and defences
- Develop simple security cases – from the threat discovered to the defence recommended
- Investigate different security breaches for the future
- Design and build a test network, then implement it on a national scale
Will there be training?
During the 15-month programme, you will have the support to learn and develop from a qualified Cyber Security Risk Analyst within Lloyds Banking Group. They will be there at every step of your journey to ensure your questions are answered and your progress is on track.
You will also have the chance to study for a professional qualification that supports you to develop the technical knowledge necessary for the role, allowing you to build the future you want.
- Grade C or above in five GCSEs, including Mathematics and English Language or Literature, or
- One A level, plus grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English Language or Literature, or
- Level 3 IT Apprenticeship, or
- One year of IT work experience, plus grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English Language or Literature
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.