About Moore Stephens
Helping our clients thrive in a changing world.
We provide our clients with support and guidance to deal with new risks and opportunities. As a Top 10 accounting and advisory network we support a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses.
Speculative Apprenticeship intake September 2018
Joining as an apprentice, you’ll be a valued member of the firm from day one. You’ll be challenged in the work you do as your skills and knowledge grow. You’ll find a personal approach, coupled with encouragement and support. You’ll push yourself to become the business professional you aspire to be. In addition to a competitive salary and flexible benefits, you’ll receive full study support towards gaining the AAT, ATT or CFAB qualification. We provide the opportunities – you take them.
Unfortunately most of our September 2018 apprenticeships in London have now been filled but, because we're always growing, we're still keen to receive your application. If you're a self starter, who's motivated and excited about new challenges we want to hear from you! We can't guarantee there will be a space for everyone but we'll be in touch with details of any roles that come available.
Our apprenticeships can sit in a number of departments including Business tax (study the CFAB or ATT), Corporate audit (study the CFAB), International institutions and donor assurance (study the CFAB), Outsourcing (study the AAT) and Private client tax (study the ATT).
- 5 GCSE's grade 4-9 with a 6 or above (grade A*-C with a B or above on pre-2017 tariff) in English Language and Maths (or international equivalent)
- Minimum of 120 UCAS points (300 UCAS points on pre-2017 tariff) or international equivalent, achieved within the same academic year
- 5 GCSE's grade 4-9 with a 5 or above (grade A*-C with a C or above on pre-2017 tariff) in English Language and Maths (or international equivalent)
- Minimum of 104 UCAS points (260 UCAS points on pre-2017 tariff) or international equivalent, achieved within the same academic year
- Interest in accounting
- Competent using MS Office, particularly Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Keenness to learn new skills and knowledge
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Be able to ask questions in order to increase knowledge
- Team worker
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!