Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
Technical Sales Degree Level Apprenticeship
Do you want to study towards a degree whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
Process Automation is a global business unit building value in today’s ever-changing industrial world by forging new connections among people, processes and technologies. Schneider Electric’s process automation solutions help our customers to drive their operations to higher and higher value utilising proven Schneider Electric technology and expertise enabling success.
As part of our 5 year Technical Sales Degree Apprenticeship Programme, you’ll get to study towards and achieve a degree in a relevant discipline: Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Control Engineering, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering. This will give you a broad appreciation of engineering principles and applications. You will be ready to embark on a series of placements working alongside our expert engineering and sales teams, while making a real contribution to an advanced engineering & technology business. At the end of the apprenticeship you will be employed as a qualified sales professional, this position will be the focal point of Schneider Electric Process Automation’s products, services and solutions offer to our existing customers across a wide range of industry sectors including oil and gas, power and nuclear, as well as water and utilities and energy.
What you’ll do
During your placements you will spend time learning the following disciplines: Functional Safety Principles, Cyber Security principles – including design of ethernet architectures, our current and legacy products, Proposals, The service business – form the internal operational perspective and also in the field at the delivery end, Project management, project delivery, the lifecycle of projects and the on-going variations and enhancements.
Required qualifications and skills:
- A-Levels (C in Mathematics and Science) or equivalent qualifications in an engineering or business related subject
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Have knowledge of, and interest in energy automation
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and customer focused
- Fully funded degree qualification
- Comprehensive internal training
- Opportunities for further career development
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional, fun and engaging environment
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Schneider Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
- Schneider Electric
- Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)