Team Assistant ITVP Apprenticeship at Warner Bros.
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Warner Bros.
About Warner Bros.
Founded in 2009, Warner Bros. International Television Production (WBITVP) produces local scripted and non-scripted programming through its network of local production operations in 14 countries.
Across the UK - Wall to Wall, Twenty Twenty, Ricochet and Renegade. In Europe - France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, (Blazhoffski, Kaap Holland Films) In Scandinavia - Norway, Finland, Denmark and Sweden and also in Australia and New Zealand.
WBITVP’s production operations are responsible for both original programming as well as local versions of formats owned and/or controlled by the Warner Bros. Television Group, such as First Dates, Who Do You Think You Are?, The Bachelor, Child Genius, Little Big Shots, Love Connection, Sorry About That and Impractical Jokers. Scripted series include Cold Case, Nip/Tuck, The Following, Gossip Girl, The O.C., E.R, The Mentalist and Pretty Little Liars.
WBITVP also represents formats from a number of international third party production companies and broadcasters such as North South Prod., Outline Productions and 3Ball Entertainment.
Team Assistant ITVP Apprenticeship
The work will be extremely varied, and the role offers an opportunity to learn about every aspect of the industry in regard to the production process to the commercial exploitation of the end intellectual property (IP).
The role will provide efficient and effective day to day support to the Intellectual Property (IP) Management team as directed by the Director, IP Management. Including but not limited to: Format and finished IP management, rights investigation and system processing. Supporting the materials digitisation and the Content Systems (CS) Manager on positioning our IP creatively on internal and external Business to Business (B2B) websites.
Essential Job Functions:
1. IP & Rights Support Duties
- Learning the current media and new digital landscape.
- Researching rights on an archive of content to find best opportunities based on set criteria.
- Provide admin support
2. Materials Support Duties
- Create a central database of content, promos and pre-titles of current and archive IP to be synchronised easily with marketing devices.
- Sending episodes and seasons to clients, assisting on the preparation for TV markets (MIPTV/Mipcom)
3. Internal & B2B Website Duties
- Working with CS Manager on preparing online campaigns creatively promoting our IP on internal/external sites.
- Looking at historic IP and closing any gaps in information on sites.
- Creating images and key art from current content for upload and promotion on site.
What do you need?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with Grade C or above in both English and Maths at GCSE
- Effective team working is essential in this role, demonstrating strong team orientation, ability to work closely and well with other team members
- Ability to cope under pressure at times and work in a fast-paced environment, responding quickly and appropriately to requests, using own initiative
- Resilient, tenacious, flexible, diplomatic, committed with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to get involved
- Must have the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and own workload using a common-sense approach
- PC Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to use and adopt new systems (full training will be given)
- Strong eye for detail and information processing
- A keen interest in Television and media
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!