Marketing Games Apprenticeship at Warner Bros.
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Warner Bros.
About Warner Bros.
We’re a global leader in all forms of entertainment, from movie and TV screens to mobile devices, store shelves and beyond. We work, grow and create world class content in one of the biggest, busiest studio lots in the industry, as well as at countless studios, sets and offices around the globe. We are home to the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes and wizards in the world, and to a diverse and inclusive workforce of thousands that brings those brands to life every day. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do.
Marketing Games Apprenticeship
The apprentice will provide full administration and support to the Marketing team and selected Sales tasks for the Sales & Marketing Director across all Warner Bros Games.
Essential Job Functions
- Taking ownership of asset management
- Processing creative approvals - routing and checking retail adverts for approvals
- Updating all release schedules and supplying to relevant parties
- Product demonstrations – Internal and at events
- Assisting with organising and attending events
- Ordering and management of prizes for competitions
- Ordering and managing distribution of promotional stock
- Raising purchase orders and keeping budget sheets up to date
- Completing retail in-store and online audits
- Updating competitor schedules and completing competitive reviews
- Managing game code and upload and delete code as required
- Taking internal minutes and agendas on internal meetings and conference calls
- Providing general ad-hoc day-to-day support to the WBIE UK team
- Giving support and assistance to digital product launches, to cover XBLA, PSN, PC download, mobile and online gaming worlds.
- Creating presentations for adhoc projects.
- Responsible for WB Portal updates and sending of assets
- Assisting with local asset creation (POS & Advertising)
- Excellent working knowledge of Word / Excel / PowerPoint and some experience of using databases would be preferred
- Experience of using the internet for research purposes and interest in gaming
- Excellent GCSE and A level (or equivalent) results
- Must be well organised and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively
- Must be confident, self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- Must be analytical and pay close attention to detail
- A keen interest in gaming and ability to participate in playing games is very much preferred
- Ability to provide thoughtful reviews and summaries of tasks assigned
- 18 month contract starting July 2018 – course: Business Administration Level 3
- Salary: £16,500
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!