About Warner Bros.
We’re a global leader in all forms of entertainment, from movie and TV screens to mobile devices, store shelves and beyond. We work, grow and create world class content in one of the biggest, busiest studio lots in the industry, as well as at countless studios, sets and offices around the globe. We are home to the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes and wizards in the world, and to a diverse and inclusive workforce of thousands that brings those brands to life every day. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do.
Team Assistant Apprenticeship
Primary Purpose of the Job:
To provide accurate, effective and timely support to the President’s Office and his team.
This position requires a hardworking, thorough and dedicated individual who has a passion for the industry. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast paced and at times high-pressure environment. The work will be extremely varied and the role offers an opportunity to learn about every aspect of the industry.
Essential Job Functions:
Over the course of your apprenticeship you will build your skills and knowledge to be able to be successfully:
- Focus will be on ad hoc research and regular summaries of relevant industry news to support the Senior Strategy Manager
- Offer general office support including, stationary filing, answering and filtering calls, ordering couriers and other duties as they arise
- Provide support during events and premieres; assisting with seating plans, ticketing and couriers and general logistics prior to and on the night of the event.
- Attend meetings to take minutes, as required
- Maintain a weekly team document that reflects the important business aspects of the office and denotes task ownership
- Provide admin support to help maintain central databases and filing systems
- Servicing client meetings in a professional manner
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard
- Ability to cope under pressure at times and work in a fast paced environment, responding quickly and appropriately to requests, using own initiative.
- A keen interest in news and current affairs.
- Effective team working is essential in this role, demonstrating strong team orientation, ability to work closely and well with other team members
- Resilient, tenacious, flexible, diplomatic, committed with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to get involved
- Must have the ability to prioritse and handle multiple tasks and own workload using a common sense approach as well as attention to detail
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs of the department and remain calm under pressure
- Commitment to gaining your apprenticeship qualification through attending college when required and completing related work
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to find information and resources as required
- Able to use and adopt new systems
- 18 month contract starting July 2018 – course: Business Administration Level 3
- Salary: £16,500
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!