Digital Marketer Apprenticeship at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Every day, 2.5 billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx.
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
The Unilever Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is designed specifically for individuals wishing to undertake a career in digital marketing.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job experience along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business. The qualification achieved will enable apprentices to develop the capabilities they need to progress in a digital marketing career.
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who…
- Have or be predicted, at least five GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above that include English Language.
- Have a genuine interest in business and digital marketing.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Qualification You Will Achieve
Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Start Date: 3rd September 2018
- Duration 15 - 17 months
- Location: At our Tigi Site in Battersea, London.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Awards for Unilever
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Accountancy Higher Apprentice
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company,...