Chartered Manager Apprenticeship at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Every day, 2.5 billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx.
Chartered Manager Apprenticeship
As a Chartered Manager Apprentice, we will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a degree or equivalent qualification – without the debt. You will develop academically, professionally, and personally, through a series of structured placements with soft skills training and one-to-one guidance. You’ll be part of a group of FMCG professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
Our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship will cover a range of disciplines, and they’re open to people from all backgrounds - we’ll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career with us.
In terms of academic study, you will gain a distance learning degree plus professional qualifications and you’ll be supported by academic and professional mentors, managers and an assigned buddy.
Who fits the bill
We look for apprentices who…
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade A*-C including English Language.
- Have or are predicted, a minimum of 2 A Levels, or equivalent or a Level 3 apprenticeship, or equivalent experience.
- Are proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Qualification You Will Achieve
Open University BA (Hons) Degree in Management Practice.
When does it start?
3rd September 2018
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Awards for Unilever
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Accountancy Higher Apprentice
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company,...