Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group and is the UK's second-largest beauty and health retailer currently operating over nearly 900 stores in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We currently have about 200 in-store pharmacies.
Our purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to the high street at fantastic prices.
Our retail apprenticeship is about learning on the job, working in our store as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience.
Retail Apprenticeship at Level 2
You will work 30 hours a week on a 13 month contract, earning from £5.30 per hour dependent on location. You will work alongside the team in store helping and serving customers, ensuring shelves are stocked and learning how a retailer operated their business.
It will include-
- Understanding what the Superdrug customer wants
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
- Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
- Adhering to all policies and procedures
- Supporting store delivery of KPIs
You will work through a programme of learning with the support of an Assessor and your Manager, all done on site, so no college days!
In 13 months you will receive
- A nationally recognised qualification - HABC Level 2 Retailer Diploma
- An in depth knowledge of the products we sell
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Increased confidence and ability in dealing with the public
- Insight in to how a retail business operates
You should apply for this role if you...
- Are confident working with people
- Are hardworking and looking for variety and a fast paced working environment
- Can think on your feet
- Want to develop new skills
- Are a real team player
- Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
- Have an interest in retail business
- Are ambitious and keen to progress
- Are committed to achieving your qualification
We are looking for our managers of the future and will support and guide you through your Apprentice journey, develop your confidence, customer service and team skills and look ahead to see where you can progress.
You’ll also get a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!