The Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) ensures that our innovative science and technology contribute to the defence and security of the UK. We provide the UK Government with specialist science and technology research, advice and analysis – much of which is operationally critical with the potential to save many lives.
Data Analyst Apprenticeship
We have an exciting opportunity for Electrical Apprentices to join us from September 2018. You will be part of a team of highly skilled and dedicated employees based at our Porton Down site in Salisbury.
The Electrical apprenticeship will be a structured programme on a 3 year fixed term appointment with the potential to offer full-time employment if appropriate.
Starting salary is £12,500.
Apprenticeships are a ladder of opportunity, giving young people and adults the chance they deserve to get on and fulfil their potential. Dstl apprenticeships give you the opportunity to earn while you learn. We have a diverse and inclusive workforce making us an employer of choice.
- Minimum age is 18
- You will need to hold five A*-C Grade GCSEs or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science.
- The security of our work means that only UK nationals who have also resided in the UK for the last five years (10 years for certain roles) can be considered. All Dstl positions require full UK Security Clearance. Unfortunately dual nationals are not eligible.
Benefits of working at DSTL
- Flexible working
- Chartership and accreditation support
- Generous annual leave
- A competitive salary
- Excellent learning and development
- Onsite gyms and restaurants
- Staff discounts for high street and online shopping, restaurants and days out
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below. To find the role, select 'Show more' and enter the following reference number: 1572362View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!