About Thorpe Farm Peel House
Thorpe Farm Centre is perfect for family day trips and includes one of the best equipped campsites in North Yorkshire and County Durham. The Thorpe Farm Campsite and Caravan Park has the following facilities onsite:
- A coffee shop and Bistro Restaurant plus farm shop
- Play area
- A function room for parties and events
- Heritage Wood with 6 walks ranging from 1-8 miles starting and finishing at Thorpe Farm (To be used with OS Barnard Castle and Richmond Street No. 92)
- Onsite animal rescue centre (Wetheriggs)
- Camping and caravan facilities
- Static homes
The farm shop and coffee shop are open seven days a week, from 9.00am - 5.00pm (Sunday 10.00am - 5.00pm). We only close the shop on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day!
Thorpe Farm Peel House currently have no jobs available
Not to worry - we still have lots of opportunities available on RateMyApprenticeship.
Do you represent Thorpe Farm Peel House?
Get in touch to find out how we can help you recruit the best school and college leavers for your opportunities.