As the only global accountancy body exclusively dedicated to public services, CIPFA supports and nurtures aspiring finance professionals to start a rewarding career in public finance and accounting.
Our AAT Apprenticeships will equip you with the essential skills needed to work in a range of finance joBs across the public sector, from local councils and central government, to education, charities and emergency sectors.
National Apprenticeships Service
CIPFA is working with the Department of Education’s National Apprenticeship Service to bring our employer partners with the latest information and news on Apprenticeships. Further details on becoming an apprenticeship employer and guidance is available here.
Why choose CIPFA's AAT Apprenticeships?
- We offer the only accounting apprenticeship designed exclusively for aspiring finance professionals working in public services
- All face-to-face and live classes are taught by CIPFA’s qualified and public sector experienced tutors
- Recruitment service – we can help with the placing of adverts, shortlisting and assessing candidates
- Apprentice will gain valuable on the job experience and a relevant professional qualification to take their accountancy career to the next level
- Exemptions from the CIPFA Professional Accountancy Qualification leading to Chartered Public Finance Accountancy (CPFA) status