1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project Controller - Analysis of work performed on projects and discussion surrounding corrective actions. Report to project manager on a fast moving engineering project in the defence industry
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
HA Project Management, Pre Degree in Project Management, working towards full Honours Degree in Project Management. Comms skills, organisation skills, organising. PM Tools and Techniques
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my time at BAE Systems however have marked it down slightly due to work life balance.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
From day one I have felt an important part of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised however is able to be flexible to suit individual needs if required
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my living and travel costs well, I cannot afford to drive on this salary though.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots - working in the community, voluntary, STEM, local schools etc
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
A reliable company that has a lot of personal growth potential. The MD spoke at a dinner that I attended and he was very passionate about apprentices.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
Put the effort in.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!