1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project Management Business Trainee - 4 month placements around the company to gain broader knowledge of the company, its practices, procedures and the product
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - Teamwork - Communication - Leadership - Accountability - Delegation - Planning - Generic Management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love it
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Very: always feel like my job is worthwhile to the company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised clear plan to see what my placements are ect..
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot! there are always new and interesting courses to attend, to further our skills
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a lot! full support is there when required, mentors and buddys are introduced to help us when needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes! our stretch assignments are great opportunities to get out and represent the company
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
great company, great people, great programme
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
never give up what you want, BAE will help you follow your desired career path
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!