1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Achieving studies in HNC and HND mechanical engineering while developing engineering expertise in placements rotating around the naval base.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Very, as long as you put in effort.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Full support at all times.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Full support at all times, and continued.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The first 2 years are tough, as expected. However, the pay bracket increases very quickly.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
A good company to work for with many benefits in terms of Shares, pension and health care.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
Show a good understanding of engineering and knowledge of the MoD.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!