1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project controller, I have had the responsibility of controlling cost and schedules, learning about the company and how to manage projects of different sizes and complexities.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt vital project control and project management skills; and i continue to build on these skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprenticeship scheme with BAE Systems and glad i chose this route.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel very valued and have done since first joining the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My scheme is very well organised, with a set structre in place throughout the scheme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We attend college on a weekly basis. Tutors are also available via email when necessary.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
BAE Systems is very supportive
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Our salary is very good for the scheme.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
BAE Systems endorses community projects and charity work. I have done a lot of extra-curricular activiites outside of my apprenticeship.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a very good company to work for and the apprenticeship schemes are brilliant.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Research the company, ask questions and decide which role suits you best.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!