Business Administrative Apprentice at DSTL

Salisbury

Connect with DSTL

9.6/10

I am currently a Business Administration Apprentice and I am involved in informaton assurance and daily admin role.

From my time at DSTL, I have developed my interpersonal skills and I am involved in activies such as arranging new events, which improves my budgeting and organisational skills.

It is always challenging and there is a variety of different roles to take on. The people are very supportive and it is a great environment to work.

4. How valued do you feel by DSTL?

I feel like I am a valuable member of DSTL as I am always offered opportunities to improve my skills and myself.

Our programme is very organised with everyone attempting to ensure we are able to gain as much knowledge and understanding of our roles and the company.

My training provider has been nothing but supportive and they are always willing to provide extra challenges or provide extra help, if required.

My Employer has been nothing but supportive and they are always willing to provide extra challenges or provide extra help, if required.

For an apprenticeship wage, I believe I am highly paid and they provide extra benefits, which is more than helpful.

There are a lot of opportunities from DSTL out of work to improve yourself.

9a. Would you recommend DSTL to a friend? *

It has been one of the best places to work and progress your career, provided you are willing to put in the effort.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to DSTL? *

If you have managed to be accepted into DSTL, then you should make use of everything offered. Be willing to be challenged and face those challenges head on, this will help you develop as an employee and a person.