Litigation handler at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

June 2015

Currently completing NVQ Diploma in Business Administration Level 3. This involves being marked on my reflective accounts, professional discussions and professional observations to do with my job role in Non-Fault Litigation.

I have developed writing skills since starting my qualification. I also have more confidence whilst discussing certain topics.

I enjoy my program as I continuously use my initiative to answer questions.

4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

Enterprise Rent-A-Car thoroughly encourage employees to take NVQ diplomas so I get positive feedback when showing completed work.

Each unit is set out in a certain way which is great as you know how the assessors want your work to look like. I have a textbook which is useful for any info I quickly need to look up.

I see my tutor every 5 weeks and I can email her at any time of the day if I need help.

They do tend to just let me get on with it. However, we do discuss with during monthly PDMs.

Each year I get a pay rise between 1-5% which I think it a great. I think it is suitable for the role I am in.

There is an Enterprise group which provide employees to attend different activities such as book club, walking, badminton.

9a. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend? *

It is a great company to work for. We also get £500 for every successful referral.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car? *

Research the company before applying as this will help you with both interviews.