Litigation handler at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Aldershot
5th June 2015

7.8/10

Currently completing NVQ Diploma in Business Administration Level 3. This involves being marked on my reflective accounts, professional discussions and professional observations to do with my job role in Non-Fault Litigation.

I have developed writing skills since starting my qualification. I also have more confidence whilst discussing certain topics.

I enjoy my program as I continuously use my initiative to answer questions.

4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

Enterprise Rent-A-Car thoroughly encourage employees to take NVQ diplomas so I get positive feedback when showing completed work.

Each unit is set out in a certain way which is great as you know how the assessors want your work to look like. I have a textbook which is useful for any info I quickly need to look up.

I see my tutor every 5 weeks and I can email her at any time of the day if I need help.

They do tend to just let me get on with it. However, we do discuss with during monthly PDMs.

Each year I get a pay rise between 1-5% which I think it a great. I think it is suitable for the role I am in.

There is an Enterprise group which provide employees to attend different activities such as book club, walking, badminton.

9a. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend? *

It is a great company to work for. We also get £500 for every successful referral.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car? *

Research the company before applying as this will help you with both interviews.