1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis, I monitor stock intake and sales. I work with suppliers to monitor critical paths to ensure that our stock is on time at the right price.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt how to communicate more effectievly.
My technical skills are far more advanced.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
We have a great programme, we recieve the best training and are given a lot of support in terms of work/study loads.
4. How valued do you feel by Tesco?
I always feel valued by F&F, they have always supported me and they have made that clear since I started here.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The company is extremely structured and we have a clear view of progression.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a lot of support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I also recieve a lot of support from my employer in terms of work and studyindg.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is competitive.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm not enitrely sure what you mean by this.
9. Would you recommend Tesco to a friend?
It has helped me to start my career and progress.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tesco?
More from TescoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!