1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an assistant associate in audit. My job involves going to different client sites, mostly in the area, but occasionally in other parts of the country, and looking at the company's financial statements to see if they give an accurate representation of the company's position. As you progress through the scheme you take on more responsibility
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Studying for the ACA, and have improved excel and professional skills, particularly when interacting with clients
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy travelling around and not staying in one place for more than a few weeks. I also really enjoy working in teams.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Sometimes you don't necessarily get enough recognition for your hard work in my opinion. But there is always opportunity to be included in new projects
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good training and well structured programme with good mentors
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The tutors in college are very helpful and willing to help outside of work hours. Exam manager is also helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its a very good starting salary for someone without a degree, and increases as you progress. Reasonable
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Office drinks every month, and lots of sports teams etc
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Highly recognised company with lots of benefits and great people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Be prepared to work long hours on occasion, which I was not particularly prepared for. Application process is tough, but fine as long as you prepare
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!