1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have to speak to colleagues about procedures
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of skills about the banking industry
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have throughlly enjoyed my experiance as an aprentice
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel extremely valued at Lloyds banking group
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I find my programme very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve endless support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve endless support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary package exceeds my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some events we go to I.E Christmas party
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a very friendly environment to work in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
That they should join in the aprenticeship scheme
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!