1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Undertaking and assisting with R&D tax claims. Liaising with clients to understand and answer queries
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Excel, client communication, building client relationships, tax , CFAB - ICAEW
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much, all claims are different and therefore always an opportunity to challenge yourself
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Recognition from the team has been amazing. Value awards, feedback
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good amount of college time/study leave. Help as you can always email the tutor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Understand when it comes to study time. Helps in any ways that's possible
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great working environment with a lot of chance to keep challenging and educating yourself on a daily basis.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Be yourself in the application, don't be afraid to ask questons
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...