1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
4 Days a week in work. Doing various tasks including: engineering drawing, report writing, assembly and disassembly, test procedures, meetings, giving presentations. One day a week in college working towards a HND.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many engineering skills have been learned.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Fully enjoy my programme
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
Depends on departmental need for apprentice but overall pretty good.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Full training that you need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some
9a. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Already have. Good thing to do if you don't think university is for you.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo? *
It takes a lot of time and don't rush it. Try speak to an apprentice that works there already for advice.
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!