1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is being part of a team at my depot, carrying out day to day activities such as track inspection or maintenance.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Better at communicating, especially with new people. Grown in confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is okay, however there is not enough communication between the apprenticeship scheme and the depot.
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A soliod and secure career for the future even if everything isn't how it could/should be.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Sort out work placements early Choose a good depot Pick which area you want to go into and try and stay with that team
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!