1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently on a secondment in Natwest, I am a banking hall co ordinator that directs customers to the correct person to deal with their request
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed face to face interaction skills, by speaking in the correct manner and improving my vocabulary, I am more confident and approachable in all of my work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed my programme so far, I have learnt alot of information and created many connections
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
I feel valued by RBS, i feel I am being looked after and shown in the right direction to produce the best work I can
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very Structured, I have a good mixture of work and revision put in place, and I have the opportunity to socialise with work colleagues
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Great support they are always in contact and provide me with the feedback I need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Huge support, I am well looked after, and I have constant 1-2-1 with my linme manager to track my progress
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary meets my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, there is monthly team breakfasts, drinks out of work, weekly 5 aside football
9. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
RBS have a range of opportunitys available and rely on apprentices to keep day to day activities running smoothly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
Be yourself and work hard, everyone likes someone who tries
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!