customer advisor at Santander

liverpool

Connect with Santander

3.2/10

My role at santander is that of a customer advisor for personal accounts.Thisis telephone based so customers can call us up and ask things about theit acc eg. balance, transactions.

Yes i have delevoped my skills in customer service on how to handle different calls and queries or for example a customer who if expressing dissatifaction

I found the programee helful in expanding my knowlede in customer service however i felt i did not see my leaner as much as we was told and was intergrated with are job as much as it could have

4. How valued do you feel by Santander?

I feel valued by my team manager and team however as santander as a company i do not feel they appreciate how hard we work and the effort we put into are job roles.

Not very well structured some aspects of the programme didnt seem to relate to what we was supose to be doing and also sessions would sometimes be cancelled and i wouldnt hear anything in regards to the apprenticship for upto 8 weeks at a time

Not very much it at times just seemed like a tick in the box when seeing us and they wanted it over and done with. And often sessions where cancelled last minute.

Not much atal we was not aloud to do any of a modules in work although we was told we would at the start and also no body in santander seemed to know anything about the apprentiship.

Not very well atal aspecially for thr work we do. I can manage on the salary as im living at home but would never be able to move out on this salary.

No we was told before we started the programme this programme would open opportunities butr it seems know i havbe finished it not opened anything up or benefited us atal.

9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend? *

No, although it is a nice enviroment the job is too repetative and the salary is really low for what we do and how hard we work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander? *

Have good customer service skills and show you can work well in a team. And be prepared to be in a busy enviroment taking lots of calls.