Trainee Accounting Technician at Mazars LLP

School Leaver Programme
26th May 2015

Connect with Mazars LLP

8.9/10

As I am in the accounts and outsourcing department I either work on year end accounts or bookkeeping and management accounts.

Yes I have been studying AAT Level 2 at college and also been on in house training.

The team I work in are really good and some are the other school leavers in my region. I am really enjoying my programme.

4. How valued do you feel by Mazars LLP?

I feel very valued by Mazars as I am always included into departmental meetings and events despite being the least senior member of staff in the office.

The induction period was very good however the college haven't been the best. Mazars have worked hard to rectify this as it was not their fault. I get a lot of study support so the programme is well structured.

I have a chat every 6 weeks with This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions BPP and we talk about the past 6 weeks and what I am hoping to achieve in the next 6 weeks, every third call my boss sits in on to ensure he stays in the loop.

Support is great at Mazars, everyone in my team is willing to help as they remember being in my situation.

The salary at Mazars is good but I have high travel costs as I don't live close to the office. I knew this before I started though s I can't have any complaints.

There are lots of opportunities outside of work at Mazars, we try to go out as an office quarterly to get departments talking to each other. There are also opportunities to attend networking events which are always good. I enjoy playing sport outside of work and we have played in inter office football matches which has been a good laugh.

9a. Would you recommend Mazars LLP to a friend? *

I think the training programme's are well structured and the teams are friendly. It's a great place to come into straight from sixth form.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mazars LLP? *

When applying research into the company so that you can impress at the interview.