Fraud advisor at Santander

Liverpool

Connect with Santander

5.2/10

I work in the fraud contact centre, raising fraudulent payments, profiling account for large or unusual transactions. I deal with the highest level of security of all of the contact centres.

I developed my customer service skills. I have gained a lot of knowledge in regards to speaking to customers and dealing with them when they are argumentative and angry.

I would not say I enjoyed the programme, it all seemed a bit mundane and to be honest it was rather boring.

4. How valued do you feel by Santander?

I feel valued as I am currently looking to undergo further courses and am getting support from my peers

The programme that I completed did not feel very structured. All of my workbook was lost by the first course manager, and all of the visits seemed structured to an extent but not in a way that I knew what I was going to be doing.

I felt although I did not receive a lot of support, and felt like I just wanted to hurry up and get the sessions over with as I felt I was a hinderance.

I feel like I recieve more support from my employer but at the same time, there are instances where we are treated like a number.

It does now meet it quite well, but only since I have moved to the Fraud contact centre

I do not feel as though there are any, no.

9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend? *

It takes a lot of time to move to any other departments and even though you are advised that there is a lot of chances to progress, I do not feel like this is the case.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander? *

I would advise a friend to only consider it as a short term role and if they are wanting to progress they will have to work here for many years before any roles would be considered.