1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Logistics apprentice Scan products Sticker pallets with racking locations Replenish picking slots Interactions with section leaders Deliver any post to respected parties
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have mainly developed existing skills such as communicational skills however i can now use a wide range of mhe
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The work is not enjoyable most of the time however I get on well with my team
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
When I do something well I get praised but overall i do not feel very valued at all.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The induction was very good but it did not live up to the standards, promises were not kept and the training has been all physical lifting with very little learning.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
we currently do not have one as they were sacked.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel well supported in work by my work mates
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary is fine
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Havent heard any yet
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Pay is good and its not that bad to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be yourself, be energetic, good luck
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!