1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
logisths assitant. my daily tasks are do truck sheets and clean the truck area and anything else that needs doing. i do backpicks which is picking stuff that the pickers have not picked
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt the day to day work of good in where all the stuff comes in and ambient the day to day stuff you need so i have learnt a lot
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy the work and speaking to the deptutys about the working of the wherehouse. the compney has very flexable hours.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
i do feeled valued because i deal with the bits and bobs of ambient so the section leaders do value me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is ok but the trainer has not dome much communicasion to the comney
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
you do get a lot of support of my trainer when i see him
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i have a lot of support from my employer they help me with any problems and i help them with there work problems
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary meets very well with my lifestyle so i am happpy with my pay
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes but it will be in the work place like work couses for trucks
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a good compey for pay and hours are good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
to dress smart for the days that you are intervewed and lisen for what they say to you.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!