1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working to monitor client applications on live servers. Learning about server management and application development.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developing my skills in windows server and executing SQL commands. Plenty of opportunity for external and internal training.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great team, very helpful. Fantastic support system in place.
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
Recognition for achieving the apprenticeship in the first place.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very clear progression map.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Access to guidance as well as support on a daily basis.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
very supportive management team
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Excellent, competitive salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
PLenty of networking opportunities and communities online for out of work opportunities. Easy to use and organise events
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Excellent opportunity and fantastic salary which rises fast in accordance with new responsibilities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Stick with the application process and work on how to work alongside people in teams.
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!