Contact Centre Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Aldershot
22nd May 2015

Non Fault Recovery Specialist, recovering hire costs from third party insurers after non fault accidents. Speaking with third party companies, insurers, customer and solicitors on a daily basis via email and calls.

Completed NVQ Business Admin L3 and moving onto business management. Promotion to Management Trainee

I enjoyed working with my assessor and realizing how much knowledge about business I had.

4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

Extremely valued and always feel encouraged to build myself and be the best I can be.

I am on an 18 month programme to management which has been structured accordingly so I learn everything and become a top of the range Enterprise manager at the end

So much support from my mentors and colleagues

So much support from my mentors and colleagues

Living cost

I am always being invited to days at head office, charity events and parties

9a. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend? *

Because Enterprise only promote from within and it's a global company there are so many opportunities available.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car? *

To name me as a referral for a referral bonus. I would get in contact with current members of the department you are wishing to move into to arrange a job shadow.