1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I've been placed into a team which helps Companies open Bank Accounts in different countruies, and I assist with this, along with other small jobs such as building spreadsheets and organising events.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i've learnt and developed skills just from being in an office enviroment and having to adapt to suit the needs of the workplace.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My programme is enjoyable, although sitting at a desk all day can become quite tedious.
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
Very, RBS are very good at making you feel involved and a part of the business.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have a clear plan which is followed precisely througout my Apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am able to contact them whenever I am unsure of something.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is always making sure I am okay and that I understand the work I am doing.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very good, better than I thought an Apprentice could get.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there's always opportunities to go for a few drinks, or take part in different challenges throughout the year.
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They have made the transition from school to full time work very eas. Also, the programme being offered and the opportunities avaloiable are not offered at many other places.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
To make sure you fully understad the role you are applying for, as it is important to have some background knowledge.
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!