1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a non fault collection specialist for ERAC and deal with contacting insurance companies to investigate which party is at fault.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have been in two departments so have learnt a lot since being there. I have gained a level 2 in customer service too (NVQ)
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Doing the apprenticeship allows me to earn money whilst studying. My team are knowledgeable and friendly and am seen as a mentor.
4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
Good company, they do look after their staff.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We have a 90 day training programme with ongoing support from team and mentors.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again, as much as I need. I will seek advise from anyone.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very, that is the downside of working for Enterprise, their salary isn't as good as what it should be
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, every 18 months we have a major event which involves the whole company and then every year a Christmas party. We also have charity days and awareness days.
9. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
They treat their staff very well, understand you and look to support you in any way they can
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
Be yourself, be true.
More from Enterprise Rent-A-CarMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!