1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Providing employment tax, share plans and executive remuneration advice to FTSE 100/250 clients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Studying for tax qualifications. Learnt about a job and industry I never knew existed
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great people to work with above all else. Great culture and socials.
Work hard play hard.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Fairly valued, will increase with time.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
fairly well organised, depending on the department and people's efforts.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support, but in charge of own career
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not well to begin with.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great option to earn money and start a great career skipping out the degree part. A lot of enjoyment and responsibility.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Get involved and be confident/social person. It's about more than just the work.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!