1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a support role which involves working across all the other departments
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - more confident as an individual
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the actual job was the fun part because it involved a lot of challenges
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme progression is structured really well and we do get really good exposure to unique opportunities
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is perfect for someone to get into banking at a young age
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Spend time on your application and do a lot of googling
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!