1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I chase third party insurance companies for hire charges resulting from a non-fault car accident claim
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learnt how the business works and I have gained new qualifications as this is my second NVQ
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the fact I can do my daily job and use this to complete the NVQ and gain certificates to add onto my CV
4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised well but I think there should be a little more interaction with the Waverley staff
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a little but you more or less get left to your own devices so I think some people would benefit from a little training
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive more support from my employers (coordinator) they let you have an hour a week to do your work if required and they willingly assist me with my work when requested
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not very well as I have a family and want to get a mortgage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am not sure how to answer this question, I go out for evening meals with the team sometimes
9. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
The company is good and there are opportunities but I think it is more for young people who have left university or who are ready for their first job.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
be confident, research the company and dress well as dress code is important as it is your brand.
More from Enterprise Rent-A-CarMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!