Senior Associate at Deloitte

School Leaver Programme
£15,000 competitive
21st May 2015

6.8/10

I regularly go to clients to discuss employment tax issues, and regularly get involved in technically challenging pieces of work

I have learnt to deal with a professional work environment, and have improved my Excel skills.

I enjoy what I do tremendously. It is challenging and different every day! I work with the best in the business.

4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?

I feel very valued by Deloitte, they invest a lot of time in me. They have a dedicated performance manager who assists in managing workload.

The organisation could be better, as there is not a lot of initial support for individuals on the programme.

I receive regular catch ups with colleges, so am provided ample support from the training college. I also can contact my training manager (in Deloitte) if there are any issues.

Employer provides a performance manager, who regularly provides updates and tries to manage workloads.

Salary and remuneration is very competitive. Bonuses are available dependant on performance, and there are other benefits such as Private medical available.

Deloitte is a social firm. There are many opportunities outside of work to socialise.

9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *

Its one of the biggest names in the industry! It has a brilliant brand name and there are really clever hardworking people who you can learn a lot from.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *

Be aware, be prepared and be proactive. There are many opportunities to succeed.