1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I regularly go to clients to discuss employment tax issues, and regularly get involved in technically challenging pieces of work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt to deal with a professional work environment, and have improved my Excel skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy what I do tremendously. It is challenging and different every day! I work with the best in the business.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
I feel very valued by Deloitte, they invest a lot of time in me. They have a dedicated performance manager who assists in managing workload.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The organisation could be better, as there is not a lot of initial support for individuals on the programme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive regular catch ups with colleges, so am provided ample support from the training college. I also can contact my training manager (in Deloitte) if there are any issues.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer provides a performance manager, who regularly provides updates and tries to manage workloads.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary and remuneration is very competitive. Bonuses are available dependant on performance, and there are other benefits such as Private medical available.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Deloitte is a social firm. There are many opportunities outside of work to socialise.
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its one of the biggest names in the industry! It has a brilliant brand name and there are really clever hardworking people who you can learn a lot from.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Be aware, be prepared and be proactive. There are many opportunities to succeed.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!