1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes how to drive different types of trucks , learn different new skills e.g how to do new things e.g managerial duties .
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme , the different types of roles in the warehouse driving different types of trucks and learning new skills everyday.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised in the warehouse, but the assessors are very unreliable .
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They don't come in enough , we haven't completed the training with system training properly as they have only assessed us one or two times.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
always there to help , we get trained properly on all of the different trucks and different sections.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
good wage for an apprenticeship , sometimes the payroll people pay me less hours but my section leaders sort that out . I pay for petrol to get here and have a car to run , so i would like more hours .
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes gym memberships and many aldi benefits.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good profitable , cheap and good quality company. Most people are ready to help and it is developing everyday.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be confident in what you are doing , on your assessment days work hard. Work hard as there is good opportunities to become a deputy manager.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!