Apprentice at Aldi

Darlington

6.3/10

My current job role is bulk picking which involves using a bulk mover too move a pallet full of a certain product too a lane for it too be dispatched too stores.

I've been trained in using different types of machinery including bulk and picker trucks. I've also learnt how too pick efficiently so the pallet is stable and does not risk falling over

The program is enjoyable because it gives me the opportunity too work in each department of the warehouse and allows me too develop skills needed too work for each department.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

By doing this apprenticeship Aldi gives young people a chance too climb the ladder at Aldi and has guaranteed a job once the apprenticeship is completed. Staff members will get me involved with tasks and teach me the ins and outs of each department.

During induction week i was trained on all the machinery i will need too use and told everything i needed too know before beginning the apprenticeship. I spend 3 months on each department, during these 3 months i get trained in how the department runs and complete daily tasks.

I have had 3 different tutors since the start of the program. Had very little guidance on the work booklet i need too complete although that is mostly because of the changes too the tutor.

The staff at Aldi teach me everything i need too know before doing a task. And if i do encounter any problems they are always there too help and give me guidance on what i need too change too do the task without any problems.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

The salary meets all my costs and leaves me with some spare money too do with what i please.

Aldi has very little going on outside of work.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *