1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Fund Management Apprentice
Working with Fund Managemers and Fund Management Administrators to run daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on all aspects of the funds and how they are performing.
Also doing Ad-hoc reports when requested.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Training for CISI IOC and NVQ level 3 in Finance
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Working in a large company, being busy, the people.
I love every aspect.
4. How valued do you feel by M&G?
Very, I have been give every opportunity to prove myself and gain more skills.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as I need, if I ask a question or something of her it will be answered or done to help me
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as I need, if I ask a question or something of them it will be answered or done to help me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
all costs are covered
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes to many to mention.
9. Would you recommend M&G to a friend?
It is a very nice place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G?
Do it! and be honest in interviews