1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Operating and maintaining the gas pipelines, keeping the pressures steady and preventing leakages. Going out to different sites and completely the job tasks sent.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learning new skills such as knowing the components on the pipes, developing communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i really enjoy my programme because its practical and you do something different everyday on job.
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel National Grid values me as an individual and as a team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is wel structured, giving you training off-job and training on-job equally.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They support you as much as they can in everything you do.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
National Grid give you a lot of support to help you through your job.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is plenty of opportunities as National Grid give you opportunities to voluteer.
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
National Grid is a good company to work for as they provide a lot of support and gives you different opportunities in and out of the company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!