1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
logistics selector, logistics assistant
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
enjoy the whole thing a lot
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel very valued at aldi.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme has been very organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
not a lot
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
an excellent amount of support is given from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not many other opportunities
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it is a very good place to work and you are looked after very well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
its a fast working environment
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...