1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working in Sales with a Government client.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to code using HTML.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
There were many great opportunities in and out of my role.
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
We are valued as any more permanent employee would be.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We are mentored very well and there is a great support network.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We each are assigned Personal Development Managers who are very helpful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We are assisted all the way through the process.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a good salary but maybe not for being in central London.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The gap year scheme has given me a great advantage.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Take all opportunities and make the most of it.
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!