1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
having to deal with contracts on a daily basis and working closely with a team
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
the skills i have learnt are too many to put in words. many people skills and have developed me as a person
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i have enjoyed every aspect of this scheme
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
everyone in IBM appreciates the hard work you do and wants you to succeed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
perfectly structured, nothing to fault
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
receive an endless amount of support and with the structure of foundation there is always someone to go to when in need of help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
providing foundation is key to my success
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
a decent salary which covers all basics
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of "give back" to take part in
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
an amazing experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
the work either suits you or not. very personality based
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!